Babies Don't Come With Instructions
There is no one right way to raise a child. There are lots of ideas, theories and ways that different families or cultures do things. Decide for yourself what kind of parent you want to be but be flexible to new ideas. New parents have lots of ways to learn. This includes:
- Talking to family members and friends.
- Watching what other parents do.
- Reading books and magazines.
- Getting on the Internet or Facebook.
- Asking your baby’s doctor or childcare provider questions.
To learn more visit: http://www.youngfamiliesconnect.org/